Get Full Episodes Here

YOU CAN TRANSLATE EVERY TEXT TO ANY LANGUAGE! JUST CHOOSE ONE BELOW.

Real Lithuanian Podcast

Real Lithuanian Podcast is meant for everyone who is interested in learning the Lithuanian language. The podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Podcast Addict or any other podcast playing software. Podcasts are presented in somewhat slower speed than average Lithuanian pace to give you an opportunity to listen to this beautiful old language stress free. I encourage you to listen and re-listen to each recording until you feel comfortable with new vocabulary and expressions. The transcripts and translation can be found on www.patreon.com/reallithuanianpodcast

Also, if you are interested in Lithuanian lessons online, please read the Need a Teacher section of this blog. I would happily help you or someone you know learn Lithuanian pain-free!


Skype: geros.pamokos
Email: saras.com@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your Podcast! I am now in Vilnius as an Erasmus-Student and I really want to learn Lithuanian. Your Podcast is just great for more exposure to the language in a slower pace :))

    Best wishes from a German fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labas! Thanks for nice feedback. It's really great to hear you're enjoying the podcast! I hope it makes learning Lithuanian a little bit easier :) enjoy your time in Lithuania!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am eagerly awaiting the new lessons.
      If you send me the text, I will translate it.

      Delete
  3. Can you make some new podcasts?
    They are very interesting and useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joel! I just saw your comment. I uploaded a new one! Soon to be followed with more :)

      Delete

Post a Comment